The Complete IT Systems Management Solution for Retail
Investing in a highly scalable pro-active IT asset management system will be vital for leveraging your existing IT equipment while preparing for the inclusion of new devices and solutions.
Leverage Your Retail IT Infrastructure
In today’s retail landscape, the smart use of technology has become one of the most powerful ways to deliver stronger services to your customers and adapt to the changing way in which they buy.
The IT department’s role is critical and strategic in adapting to new trends while maintaining control of costs and delivering a robust environment to the business. It is essential that all the IT assets within your ecosystem, whether in-store or on your back end, are tracked, monitored and managed, in a seamless and frictionless manner.
The Technology Challenge Within Retail
Proactively managing an IT environment that is often distributed geographically creates some unique challenges:
- Real-time central overview of IT assets and their performance is often not available
- Many issues are detected and solved reactively, affecting business continuity
- Devices may be out of the Active Directory
- Difficult to provide IT management and incident resolution centrally
- Difficult to provide real-time information and reports to the store
- Large amount of “open” trouble tickets
- Many recurring tasks, are conducted manually and often reactively
Improve Now While Preparing for the Future
- Ensure 100% availability and continuity of all IT assets and processes throughout your ecosystem: POS, peripherals, tablets, kiosks, etc.
- Establish consistent adhesion to IT asset configuration universally
- Pro-actively be alerted in the event of malfunctioning or broken assets
- Warrant and confirm performance related to Store Service Levels
- Protect against malware or security attacks on devices
- Monitor geographically distributed stores and diverse domains
- Provide a single-screen control system which easily allows for patching, upgrades and reporting
- Assure that future devices or operating systems will fit easily into your existing structure