Manage, Secure & Automate All of IT
We deliver the highest quality IT management, monitoring, and security services. We can help your company improve the efficiency and dependability of their IT operations, enhance security and compliance and free up IT staff to work on strategic projects. Our solution is a global market leader in IT Remote Management.
Virus Scan Status
Computers Patch Status
*NEW* Starting as low as 60$/ Month
VIRTUAL CLOUD SERVERS (VPS)
Our VPS solutions are customized to align with your specific requirements and dynamically adjust to the growth of your business, delivering a dependable and high-performing hosting environment. Whether you need a virtual PC or a SQL server, our solutions are designed to cater to all your needs. You can trust us to provide the perfect solution for your hosting needs, regardless of your requirements.
*NEW* 1999$ per 25 pcs / Year
Endpoint Detection and Response
Overall, Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) technology is an important component we offer to our clients as a comprehensive cybersecurity add-on.
- Detecting and responding to advanced threats: Helps detect and respond to different types of threats, particularly important in industries such as finance, healthcare, and government where sensitive data is at risk.
- Providing visibility and context: EDR solutions can provide detailed information about threat activity on endpoint devices, such as the user account involved, the specific files accessed, and the actions taken.
- Enabling faster incident response: By providing real-time alerts and detailed information about the threat, Our EDR solutions can enable our security teams to take action quickly and effectively, reducing the risk of damage or data loss
- Supporting compliance requirements: Many industries are subject to regulatory requirements that mandate certain security controls and incident response capabilities. Our EDR solutions can help companies to meet these requirements and demonstrate compliance, reducing the risk of fines, legal action, or damage to reputation.
*NEW* Only 19$ per PC /Year
3RD PARTY PATCHING
Third-party patching or third-party patch management, is essentially the process of deploying patch updates to third-party applications that have been installed on one or more of your endpoints (e.g., servers, desktops, or laptops). Third-party patching addresses bugs or vulnerabilities in the software that either affect its function or security. Patching software vulnerabilities is a critical part of your overall IT security process that helps prevent exploitation by hackers.
*NEW* 4999$ per 25 pcs / Year
Protect Your Business from Email Attacks with Powerful AI
Graphus is the world’s most powerful, automated and simple phishing defense solution. It provides comprehensive protection against different types of phishing attacks by utilizing self-learning AI technology. Graphus is a cloud-based SaaS application that doesn’t require any client-side software installation or email rerouting.
- Graphus provides complete protection against current and evolving threats for Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace email users and offers threat lifecycle management.
- Graphus automates tasks to drive technician efficiency and ensures that threats are instantly mitigated without IT intervention.
- Graphus offers a superior solution at a fraction of the price of other products.
*NEW* Only 899$ per Domain /Year
Our 24/7 Dark Web monitoring solution provides you critical alerts
should your business domain or employee credentials be discovered
on the Dark Web. The earlier you know about these compromises
making your network and data vulnerable to hackers, the faster you
can take actions, such as resetting passwords or identifying security
gaps and resolve them.
We leverage the power of both advanced technology intelligence and
human analysts to proactively search for and analyze compromises
and exposed logins that can make your business a hot target for
*NEW* Only 799$ per Organisation /Year
Make Your Employees the Frontline of Your Defense
BullPhish ID gives you a window into your company’s security posture and potential risk, so the employees who were the weakest link in your defense can become its strongest point of protection.BullPhish ID helps you equip them with the knowledge and skills they need to protect both themselves and your business from criminal elements.
- 60% of security breaches are caused by inadverent,unintentional human error.
- Integrated with O365 and GSuite
- Timely and Relevant Phishing Kits
- Eight Languages Available
- Staggered and Scheduled Campaigns
Powered by Kaspersky Labs & MalwareBytes Pro
What sets our Antivirus apart from stand-alone solutions is the embedded integration approach. Powered by the powerful Kaspersky Labs antivirus engine, Antivirus for Windows workstations and servers provides complete endpoint protection from dangerous attacks and malicious software all managed from our central servers.
Our Antimalware (MalwareBytes Pro) monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start. The real-time protection module uses an advanced heuristic scanning technology that monitors your system to keep it safe and secure.
Good Data Empowers Good Decision Making
Audit & Inventory
Having good data at your fingertips means that you can make better decisions, give better answers, and have a better understanding of the current state of your environment. Our Network Audit can grab every piece of useful data from your managed machines. With our Network Audit and Inventory, knowing and tracking every system and software detail becomes simple, efficient, and reliable no matter where your machines are located.
- Fully Detailed Software Inventory
- Fully Detailed Hardware Inventory
- Installed Applications
- Custom reports
Assets managed more efficiently.
Keeping track of hardware and software changes can be a daunting task, one that gets more difficult as the network expands to multiple locations. Our Asset Management solutions provide comprehensive hardware and software audit, inventory and control of all servers, workstations and laptops under your management.
So, are you prepared for a disaster?
Backup & Recovery
How you backup is not as important as ensuring you can recover. Our integrated data protection solution allows us to build a complete Recovery Strategy that covers all the levels of data within your business that need to be protected. Stop losing sleep over missed backups and failed recoveries. Be confident that your data is protected with us and that we can restore and have you up and running in just minutes.
Your capability to protect your organization’s data does not go away when you migrate to Microsoft Office 365. Our Office 365 Backup solution enables us to back up and restore Office 365 and SharePoint data directly and easily from our cloud to cloud storage.
Stay on Top of Your Software’s Important Updates
IT Professionals know that when their network is at risk, the organization is at risk. It is a challenging task to keep up with and apply security or software changes within the IT infrastructure. Especially if the networks span multiple locations, include multiple domains, traverse multiple firewalls, and include remote and home users.
Network Patch management is not just scanning for and applying fixes. Often patches need to be deployed in a test environment, undergo an approval process or require multiple steps to deploy. We have the tools and infrastructure that allow us to manage patch approvals, scheduling, 3rd party patching and installation.
- Policy Based Patch Management
- Rapid Distribution of patches on or off network
- Patch scheduling
- Patch Analysis
Our Policy Management streamlines the process of creating, setting and remotely applying IT policies to groups of systems across a distributed organization. Our team can view all policies from a single Web-based dashboard, customize them and assign them based on organization, group, machine type, platform or any dynamic view of machines to ensure all systems are compliant.
Most IT organizations implement a policy-based approach to IT systems management, creating and applying many policies to distributed machines spread across the organization. While some policies deal with capacity and performance, others manage access, authentications and security. As the amount of managed systems grows, however, updating and enforcing hundreds of policies on thousands of systems can grow out of hand.
- File Access Policies
- Network Access Policies
- Application Access Policies
Remote Assistance is Superior to Proximity
Our Remote Control enables our technicians and administrators to remotely troubleshoot and manage end user computers regardless of their location. Quickly access endpoints without disrupting users to proactively resolve issues. Manage all client devices for issue resolution, reporting, incident resolution and compliance.
- Remote Control enables us to access your computer collaboratively.
- We can remotely access your systems and work behind the scenes without disrupting the end user.
- Track and report on remote control sessions by admin or machine, and per month, week or day, with a history of access to ensure regulatory compliance requirements are met.
- Shadow end-user terminal server sessions to more easily identify and resolve user issues.
High Quality of Service
Being able to keep track of incidents and ensure that you are meeting the businesses needs is imperative to deliver high quality service. With our Help Desk Ticketing you can ensure you never lose track of what is happening with your service delivery.
- View service desk tickets assigned to you and team members
- Interact directly with helpdesk technicians through text or video chat
- Keep track of billing hours
Proactive monitoring of servers, workstations, remote computers, Windows Event Logs and applications is critical to security, network performance and the overall operations of the organization.
Our solution Monitors all infrastructure components, performance metrics (CPU, memory, disk space, uptime, etc.), processes and services, event logs, application and hardware changes, and much more.
- Notify us automatically when new devices are detected
- Easily view all known and unknown devices
- Notify us automatically on hardware and software changes
- Email us automatically if disk space is running low
- Know if a server goes down-Monitor the event log
- Receive and send automatic alerts on file changes and violations
- Monitor computer online/offline status
Identity & Access Management
Protect Company Data with Secure Access to Business Apps with our Single Sign On and Multi-Factor Authentication Solution
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Secure Remote Access
- Password Auditing
- Password Automation
- Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS)
- Credential Management-Flexible Deployment
Remembering passwords for so many different applications is impossible. Users often reuse the same weak passwords, and take too much of IT’s time resetting them when forgotten. Onboarding and removing users is also a very time consuming task. Our Identity & Access Management solution makes provisioning and deprovisioning users a snap, giving you more time back in your day.
With the ever increasing number and diversity of managed computers including hardware and software, gathering and maintaining easily accessible, accurate and comprehensive information regarding the states and configurations of all managed computers has become an important IT administrative task. Not only this information is the foundation for many tactical decisions and strategic planning, it is also important for a variety of other reasons such as legal licensing issues, evaluating technicians’ performance, and troubleshooting.
- Fully detailed monthly reports
- Licenses and hardware
- Server and workstation Up time history
- Patching and security
A comprehensive approach to provide complete mobility coverage.
Enterprise Mobility Management
Core to Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) is managing enterprise mobility assets like applications used by individuals on personal devices. IKO can provide the benefits of both providing you security and control through a simple centrally deployed policy driven approach.
IKO can establish encrypted, policy-enforced containers that reside in complete isolation from the rest of the employee’s device, and securely deliver enterprise applications, email, and documents to employees via those containers.
Unified Backup brings together the world’s best backup, ransomware protection, cloud-based storage and business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) services in a powerful, all-in-one application-based platform that provides high-quality protection while minimizing service delivery cost.
Unified Backup inspects every file during each backup for ransomware infections to ensure “clean” instant recoveries.
- Enterprise -Class backup and disaster recovery
- Disaster proof
- SLA Policy Automation
- Automatic Ransomware protection
- Cloud Empowered
- Instant Recovery
- Unified Bare metal Backup
- Wan Optimized Replication
- Best in class backup for physical & virtual workloads
- Near continuous data protection (60 sec)
Onsite Service Calls